Halloween Punch for Kids: 4 of the Best Refreshing Recipes
Every year Halloween fills our heart with a zest for celebration, echoing the basic essence of fun and frolic. For kids, this is all about tricking or treating throughout the day and having a blast at night. If your kid is playing a host for his friends this year, it is time to prepare some delicious foods and cool punch items suitable for kids’ party. You may wisely infuse some healthy ingredients with the drinks and seal the deal with an eye-catching garnishing.
Easy Kid-Friendly Halloween Punch Ideas
1. Green Goblin Punch
- Ginger ale (1 l)
- Limeade( ½ gal)
- Lime sherbet( ½ gal)
- Maraschino cherries ( Handful)
- Mini marshmallows (Handful)
- Gummy worms (For decoration)
- Take a punch bowl to combine ginger ale and limeade together.
- Add sherbet to the mixture and stir well.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries, marshmallows, and gummy worms on top.
2. Halloween Sparkle Punch
- Orange flavored drink mix (2/3 cups)
- Water(4 cups)
- Ginger ale(2 cups)
- Blackberry sherbet (2 cups)
- In a punch bowl, pour water and add orange drink mix, stir well.
- Refrigerate the mixture until very cold.
- Add cold ginger ale and mix well.
- Pour the blackberry sherbet in serving cups first and then add the mixture.( Each cup should have ¼ cup of blackberry sherbet and ¾ cup of the prepared mixture)
3. Bloody Hand Punch
- Red fruit punch( 3 cups)
- Orange drink mix ( 3 cups)
- Ginger ale (1 l)
- White sugar (1 cup)
- Water (As required)
- Latex gloves (1 pair)
- Fill the gloves with water, tie the open end, and refrigerate until frozen.
- Pour some cold water in a punch bowl and mix along the red fruit punch, orange drink mix, and sugar.
- Stir until the sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Mix the ginger ale in the preparation.
- Bring out the gloves from the freezer and keep them under running warm water. Now, cut them to have hand-shaped ice.
- Garnish the punch with these frozen hands floating on top.
4. Ghost Punch
- Apple or berry juice ( 46 oz)
- Lemon-line drink (2 l)
- Frozen grape juice (12 oz)
- Black decorating gel (As required)
- Whipping cream( 1 pint)
- Vanilla (1 tsp)
- In a bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until the sugar gets fully dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into some silicon ghost molds and cover them with a plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate them for several hours.
- Take a punch bowl and mix the lemon-lime beverage, apple or berry juice, and frozen grape juice.
- Remove those cream ghosts from the molds and place them on a cool tray covered with wax paper.
- Make eyes and mouths of those ghosts using the black decorating gel.
- Place them on top of the punch and serve.
As far as garnishing is concerned, a lot depends on your imagination and power to transform common eatables into spooky figures. You can place them next to the punch glasses before serving to the kids, or keep them afloat on the drinks. These four recipes are the easiest of all so that you get some time for other Halloween preparations as well. Happy Punching!