8 Fun Drinking Card Games For 2 People
Good drinking card games for two go a long way in helping you relax while indulging in pure fun. Since they are designed for two people, you can choose a partner who is a new friend or a romantic interest. Enjoyable games can break the ice, you see. You would find that most of the games enlisted below are easy, mainly needing a deck of cards and your favorite drink.
Drinking Card Games for Two Players
Find the Match
- Shuffle a deck of cards and divide it equally between two players.
- Roll a die to display a number.
- The players race against each other to find a card in their deck that contains the number.
- The person who finds it first is the winner of that round and the other person drinks.
Continue playing for as many rounds as you wish.
Higher or Lower?
- A player deals out a card.
- The other one guesses if the next card to be drawn would be higher or lower than the one dealt out.
- Another card is dealt out.
- If the guess is wrong, the second player drinks. If it is right, the first player needs to drink.
- The players take turns in dealing the cards until the entire pile is done with.
Red or Black?
- Shuffle the deck of cards.
- The dealer flips a card.
- The other player guesses if it is red or black.
- If the guess is right, the dealer drinks. If it is wrong, then the guesser drinks.
- Take turns at dealing and continue till the entire deck is gone through.
- Both persons start with 5 cards. The remaining cards are arranged in a stack.
- A player tries to build a four-of-a-kind stack by asking the other person for a card he needs.
- If he has it, he gives it to you. If he doesn’t have that card, he tells you, go fish.
- Then you need to draw the top card from the stack of extra cards.
- If you get the desired card, you can draw again. If you don’t get it, the other player asks you for the card he needs and similar steps are followed.
- Every time a player builds a four-of-a-kind stack, the other one takes a drink.
Continue playing till the stack (mentioned in step 1) is exhausted.
- Divide the deck of cards equally between the two players.
- Both of them reveal the top card of their decks at the same time.
- The one with a lower rank of card is the loser and drinks as many times as the rank difference. If both the ranks are the same, no one drinks.
- They reveal the next card of their decks and the game progresses.
The Lady of the Game
- Remove 3 queens from a typical deck of cards.
- Shuffle the remaining cards and put them in a stack.
- The players take turns at drawing cards until one of them picks the queen.
- The other player drinks.
- You can have as many rounds of the game till you drop.
Cross the Bridge
- Place 10 cards face down in a line. This is the bridge that needs to be crossed.
- A player flips the first card.
- If it’s a 2-10, he can flip the next card. If it’s a king, queen or jack, he needs to drink and add cards to the line (3 cards for king, 2 for queen and 1 for jack). Then the other person flips the next card which is also done if the first player flips a card that is none of the above options.
The game continues thus and the person who flips the last card of the line is the winner.
Blow Me Away
- Place a deck of cards on top of a bottle kept at the center of a table.
- A player tries to blow off the top card of the deck.
- If he succeeds, the other player takes a drink. If several cards are blown off, no one drinks. If the entire deck is blown away, the blower drinks.
- Take turns and play for as many rounds you wish.
We are sure that you would have a whale of a time playing these awesome games with your friend or partner. They work especially well in the initial stages of a relationship when you want to know each other. The good games coupled with the beer are sure to leave you in high spirits.
Leave a Reply