9 Fun Casino Party Games
Easy games are the lifeline of a casino party. Those who love to take risks can try them out at birthday, Christmas, dinner and kitty parties with the Casino theme. Decorate the venue with posters from gambling films like Casino Royale and Maverick to set the mood for a happening night.
1) Card Tambola
Play this game like Tambola. Just call out playing cards instead of numbers.
You would find the printable poker hand chart useful for your game.
- Create your own Plinko board about 6 feet high and 4 feet wide. It consists of nails inserted in a wooden board.
- Create slots for points at the bottom.
- Take small plastic discs and allow each player to drop them from the top and check what he scores when the discs reach the bottom. You can give 2 discs to each player.
The video helps you visualize the game better.
You can make this DIY roulette board for playing the traditional roulette. You can buy or DIY the wheel too. The gamblers would love this night game.
5) Spin the Wheel
- For this game, arrange prizes and number them.
- Make this spinning wheel out of cardboard and glue a circular paper on the front face.
- Divide the disc into sections and write the prizes on them as shown in the image.
- Have an arrow-shaped pointer glued to the wall behind the disc such that it touches the circumference of the disc at a point.
- Spin the wheel and see which gift is in store for you.
If you want, you can write points on the wheel and check how much you accumulate by multiple spins. You can have prizes for specific aggregate points.
6) Shot Roulette
This drinking game promises loads of enjoyment at a champagne party. Just spin the arrow and drink to your heart’s content. It’s a win-win game!
7) Dart Poker
Throw darts to own cards. The best 5 cards are a poker hand. The best hand at the end of the night would be the winner. This casino themed party game would be a hit with bachelorettes.
8) Dice Game
- Each player rolls 5 dices.
- Go according to the following rules.
If you get any 3 identical faces of the dies, you win small.
If you get 4 faces same, you win medium.
If you get all the 5 dies with the same faces up, you get the grand prize.
9) Card Castle Building
- Divide the group into teams.
- Ask the teams to place bids on their members.
- One from each team comes up and builds a card castle.
- The member with the largest castle wins a point for his team and gets double the bid amount.
- Steps 3 and 4 are repeated for all the team members.
- In the end, the team with the maximum points wins a prize.
You would be glad to rake in the moolah at casino related parties. The game supplies come cheap as they are homemade. Next time you throw a party at home, try to make it casino style to ring in the gaming spirit. Note the games suit adults.
Leave a Reply